Pages

Monday

The Creation Of Gritty Velvet

Gritty: Determined - Hard hitting - Brave - This is the Yin of life, the darkness.

Velvet: Smooth - A profit gained - Concealing strength with caution - This is the Yang of life, the light. 

My cake is dough...Always rising: The first part is originally from Shakespeare's play "Taming of the Shrew" meaning I have failed, but I am still here learning; the second part I added in because that is me, the dough which will always rise. One tid bit about me is I have a strong hankering for poetry, in which you will see conveyed through out this blog. I like to find the deeper meaning of everything and share my formula through art, fashion, musica, & photography. Thank you for checking out Gritty Velvet; where you have your cake and eat it too!

1 comment: