Pages

Friday

Friday Film Quote~ A Bronx Tale


Colloagero 'C' Anello: Sonny and my father always said that when I get older I would understand. Well, I finally did. I learned something from these two men. I learned to give love and get love unconditionally. You just have to accept people for what they are, and I learned the greatest gift of all. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent, and the choices that you make will shape your life forever. But you can ask anybody from my neighborhood, and they'll just tell you this is just another Bronx tale.

4 comments:

  1. "Sonny was right, the working man is a sucker, Dad he is a sucker!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote! Hah that reminds me of Cynthia in the Gio voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best girlfriend material test:
    Sonny: Alright, listen to me. You pull up right where she lives, right? Before you get outta the car, you lock both doors. Then, get outta the car, you walk over to her. You bring her over to the car. Dig out the key, put it in the lock and open the door for her. Then you let her get in. Then you close the door. Then you walk around the back of the car and look through the rear window. If she doesn't reach over and lift up that button so that you can get in: dump her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah does clicking the automatic un-lock button count? Lol

    ReplyDelete