Pages

Monday

Field Day Episode 8~

The goods are here...that is right my friends download Field Day Episode 8 brought to you by Field Day Crew via Lard Boys and mixed by DJ Sounds Supreme and DJ Amen --- My personal fave are Wiz, Dungeon Fam, Outkast and M.I.A.!!!!!! Start your week off right!



Playlist:
Lupe- Beamin
Drake- All Night Long
Nas- New York State of Mind
Clipse Ft. Jeezy - Showin Out
Common- Next Time
Reflection Eternal- The Blast Feat. Vinia Mojica
Outkast- Slump
Drake- Find Your Love
J Dilla Feat. Frank & Dank- Pause
ATCQ feat. Faith Evans- Stressed Out
Sizzla- I’m With The Girls
Crookers- Tee Pee Theme
Carte Blanche & Kid Sis - Do! Do! Do!
Florence & Machine- You’ve Got The Love (XX RMX)
Mickey Factz- Ashes
Dungeon Family- Follow The Light
Kid Cudi- Maui Wowie
SIA- Clap Your Hands
Wiz Khalifa- Teach U to Fly
M.I.A- XXXO

No comments:

Post a Comment