Pages

Wednesday

Wordsmith ( A fluent and prolific writer) Wednesday~

Artist: Stevie Nicks
Song: Landslide
Album: 1975 Fleetwood Mac

 I love this song for sentimental reasons; it was written in 73-74 while Nicks was in Aspen. Inspired by the beautiful mountains, her Fathers health, and her reflection of the path she was embarking upon.

"I've been afraid of changing
'Cause I, I´ve built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older too...
I'm getting older too...

So, take this love, take it down
Oh if you climb a mountain and you turn around
If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide will bring you down, down

And If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well maybe...the landslide will bring you down
Well well... the landslide will bring you down"

Take a listen:


No comments:

Post a Comment