Pages

Thursday

How To Make It In America~

So most that know me know that I RARELY watch television, I don't even have cable. Guess when I have free time, I would rather be painting, writing, reading, etcetera-etcera. Anyway, I WILL get cable slash HBO just for the 2nd Season of this show, yes it is that good (well great actually). When it first came out I was lucky to catch it from the premiering episode at a friends house, was hooked since then...and couldn't wait for it to come back. This show is nothing like what is on tv now a days(so I've heard eh). It's about two enterprising Brooklyn dudes hustling and bustling through NYC...chasing the American Dream. Although they're on the grind together, they have slightly different visions of just how to get where they want to be...making it one big non-stop adventure! Such an energetic show with a great musical soundtrack to go a long with it. Kid Cudi (as Domingo the well-connected friend) makes appearances as well as some other fresh faces. Be sure to watch, tell a friend, make it a weekly event or something. Enjoy the trailer...

No comments:

Post a Comment