Pages

Tuesday

Lately I have been in a sort of non-creative state, a writers block which led to thinkers block, which led to a sort of stage fright if you will.

I feel compelled to get back at it though. I write to help others, to lift their spirits. I try to convey the essence of beauty in life through art, pain, struggle, stories, & music. When I don't do this, I feel incomplete.

It's time though, I'm ready. To the people that have written and called me...to ask why I haven't been on my blog more, thank YOU for your patience. I hope you understand that we all go through these blocks, but we can all get over them. I will try harder to bring more to you.

For now here is some music that I put on to get creative to. I hope you enjoy it.

Lovage - Stroker Ace


Alphawezen - Rain


Wax Tailor - Que Sera


Thievery Corporation - So Com Voce


Little Dragon - Looking Glass


Little People - Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment